The Days Events
- We will spend our time exploring the slickrock mazes that make up Gooseberry Mesa.
- Our trips are set up as privately guided trips. This means that you will not be stuck with others who might impact your experience adversely. We do allow folks the option of open group trips to save money.
- We offer all loop options. Based on your riding abilities and willingness to ride hard we will do as much as we can.
- Options of varying riding difficulty are abundant:
- Experienced riders can request the harder loop options
- Beginner to intermediate riders can ride double and singltrack and test their new found skills on the Gooseberry Practice Loop.
- All riders can benefit from proper body mechanics and weight distribution as it applies to slickrock. Our guides are well versed in all riding techniques and can assist with increasing your skill level.
- All riders will be briefed on the mechanisms and components of their state of the art mountain bike before we start to ride.
- Your guide is also well versed on the local area and can interpret much of what you see. If you have a question-just ask.
- Included Equipment:
- A full suspension mountain bike is included in the trip pricing
- Helmets are also included
- A small biking pack, if needed
- A local knowledgeable mountan bike guide.
- Transportation of bikes- Occasionally we ask folks to drive to the trail head, but we transport the bikes.
- What you should bring:
- A camelbak if you own one, or water bottles (100oz or 3 litres)
- Snack foods (powerbars, gel shots, candy bars…)
- Sturdy footwear (running shoes are fine)
- Athletic clothing (shorts and t shirt with an uper layer) weather dependent
- A camera (small)
In the Morning (what to expect)
- Please arrive promptly the morning of your trip. If we have not sized you for bikes prior, we will have to do that in the morning
- Please park behind our shop
- Bring all of your things that you want to take into the shop.
- Fill out any necessary forms if you have not done so already (medical & liability release)